Staggering of guests, dispensable menus: Guidelines for inns, shopping centers, religious places ahead of reopening
The first phase of the administration’s plan to open India is set to become effective from June 8, the Center has given guidelines for strict and business spots to contain the spread of Covid-19.
The Center on Thursday set a lot of rules for the commercial and religious foundations set to re-open on 8th June after a long gap of more than two months.
During this first phase, Govt. plan to unlock various places like shopping malls, religious places, hotels, restaurants, commercial offices will be allowed to reopen from June 8.
As stage 1 of Unlock India becomes effective on Monday, the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has given the (SOP) to contain the spread of Covid-19 at the spots being reopened.
SOP for religious spots:
- Entrance to have hand cleanliness (sanitizer) and thermal screening.
- Asymptomatic people will be permitted on the premises.
- All people to be permitted entry if using face masks.
- Banners/standees on preventive measures about Covid-19 to be shown prominently.
- Shoes/footwear to be ideally taken off inside their own vehicle.
- If necessary, they would be kept in isolated spaces for every person/family by the people themselves.
- Legitimate group the board in the parking lots and outside the premises appropriately following social distancing standards – will be organized.
- Any shops, cafeteria, and so forth, outside and inside the premises will follow social distancing standards consistently.
- Ideally, isolated entry and ways out for guests will be organized.
- Individuals should wash their hands and feet with cleanser and water before entering the premises.
- Touching books, statues, and so on not to be permitted.
- Music/tunes might be played and ensemble or singing gatherings should not be permitted.
- Basic prayer mats should be kept away from and devotees should bring their own prayer tangle or piece of cloth which they may reclaim with them.
- No physical contributions like prasad/conveyance or a sprinkling of heavenly water, and so forth to be permitted inside the religious spot.
- Kitchens/langars/ann-daan and so on at religious spots should follow physical distancing standards while getting ready and dispersing food.
- Powerful sanitation inside the premises will be kept up with a specific focus on toilets, hand and foot-washing stations/regions.
- The floors must especially be cleaned on various occasions on the premises.
If there should be an occurrence of a suspect or confirmed case in the premises, the specialists at the religious spot must:
- Spot the ill individual in a room or region where they are separated from others.
- Promptly inform the nearest hospital or call the state or local helpline.
- A risk evaluation will be attempted by the assigned general wellbeing authority.
- Cleansing of the premises to be taken up if the individual is discovered positive.
SOP for Hotels/inns
- Hand sanitizer and thermal screening would be mandatory.
- Asymptomatic staff and visitors will be permitted.
- All staff and visitors to be permitted section if using face covers.
- The faces masks must be worn consistently inside the inn.
- Staff must moreover wear gloves and take other required prudent steps.
- Hotels the executives to encourage telecommute any place feasible.
- Legitimate staff, the board in the hotels as in outside premises like stopping lots duly following social distancing standards will be guaranteed.
- Valet parking, will be operational with working staff wearing face masks and gloves as proper.
- An appropriate sanitization of directing, entryway handles, keys, and so forth of the vehicles must be taken up.
- The number of individuals in the lifts will be limited, appropriately keeping up social distancing standards.
- Using elevators with one individual on exchange steps might be empowered.
- Details of the visitor (travel history, ailment, and so forth) alongside ID and self-statement must be given by the visitor at the gathering.
- Hand sanitizers must be kept at the gathering for visitors to use.
- Baggage should be cleaned before sending the luggage to the rooms.
- Visitors who are at higher risk ie the individuals who are more established, pregnant, or the individuals who have fundamental ailments are encouraged to play it safe.
All shopping centers will guarantee the accompanying arrangements:
- Sanitization and thermal screening provisions are mandatory.
- Asymptomatic clients/visitors will be permitted.
- All specialists/clients/guests to be permitted entry if using face masks. The face covers must be worn consistently inside the shopping center.
- Banners/standees/AV media on preventive measures about COVID-19 to be shown prominently.
- All types of Gaming Arcades shall remain closed.
- Children’s Play Areas would be closed.
- Cinema halls/movies inside malls will be closed.
- Deep cleaning of all washrooms shall be ensured at regular intervals.
In the food-courts:
- In food courts and restaurants, not more than 30-50% of the seating capacity to be permitted.
- Food court staff must wear face masks and hand gloves and take other required precautionary measures.
- The seating arrangement must ensure adequate social .
- Cashless mode and digital mode of payment (using e-wallets) to be done.
SOP for offices:
- Mandatory hand hygiene and thermal screening provisions.
- Asymptomatic staff/visitors will be allowed.
- Any officer or worker cannot become, who is leaving in the containment zone.